Herc/Nix pets from DQ

The server was closed on April 2nd, 2023
https://pwmirage.com/forum/thread/342-we-are-closing/
  • Just meant to post information about the ways to obtain Herc/Nix because there was some confusion.

Mirage Craft at General Summer: 150 mirages per pet

Dragon Essence Trade at Dragon Herald: 20 Dragon Essence and 60 Mirages per pet

• I have been doing the dragon quests but to 'advance' they want the silver and 2 or 3 copper dragon orders - otherwise the dragon quest ends :( I must be doing something wrong

• I have been doing the dragon quests but to 'advance' they want the silver and 2 or 3 copper dragon orders - otherwise the dragon quest ends :( I must be doing something wrong

You get the Dragon Quests from the Dragon Quest Director. You get higher level ones as you level up to the appropriate level. You don't need anything to advance. You just do the quest from Mr. Yeh and then get your introduction Dragon Quest, which rewards a Copper Order and opens the regular Dragon Quests. The Dragon Quests are labeled such as Chiu Ni (20), Yatzu (31), etc.

The quests at the Dragon Herald, such as level 4 Dragon Order, are just an option to trade the Orders for the Dragon Cases, which is not anything you have to do. You can ignore those and use your orders for the Dragon Essence trade at him instead.

I suppose those can be removed so no one gets confused. I left them because I only removed the quests for the things I incorporated into the Essence trade.

Edited once, last by nomo ().

• Oh and once you complete a DQ, you automatically get a popup asking if you want to keep going or not. Sometimes it's slow to pop up or you accidentally make it close, either way you can just wait for it to pop up or find the empty slot from it in your quest log and trash it and pick it again from the Director.