Questions

The server was closed on April 2nd, 2023
https://pwmirage.com/forum/thread/342-we-are-closing/
  • 1) Thanks for reducing the amount of Vote Points needed for the Arcane Book: Pet!

2) Why do DQ's no longer tell the holder what level they are for? Without memorizing all the mats for every DQ the holder has to visit the dragon quest trader and find the mat to see to which level it belongs.

3) I received a gold key and an iron key for quest rewards (2 different quests) but when I put the iron key in my bank it stacked with the gold key. Why? and What are these keys for? It says to open a golden chest but I have no idea where these chests might be! In the version of PWI I played they were called fairy keys and were unusable, the chests on the world map only required the player to kill the mobs protecting it, but weren't removed from the game.

4) would it be possible to reduce the squad size required to open TT 1-1 to 1-3 to two instead of 4 - higher level players really don't want to run these low level instances and getting 4 people - without having 4 accounts - appears to be difficult (nearly impossible).

• 2) This was a bug after a patch to increase the max-stack size. Beta said he will have a quick fix for it when he returns home to his computer, so they will return soon!

3) In our version they are required to open the chests on the map with the mobs afaik. Lani added them as a reward and are for future content when the chest have better rewards. She's made a project with suggested rewards so keep an eye on it. For know I would save them until something is implemented. In regards, to the stacking, they definetly should be seperate stacks as they are 2 seperate items. I;ve tried to replicate it and havent been able to combine them, so it may have been a one-time bug for you. If it happens again, let me know.

4) This was discussed before, and we actually want to encourage players to do things together, reducing it to just 2 players would only make it easier for more solo play. There are definetly higher levels who would love to do TT with you (I for sure am one) so it's more an issue of player base rather then no-one wants to. Although the token turnaround for TT1-X vs TT3-X is crazy unbalanced, so it's something I will think about in the coming weeks.