Custom Windows

The server was closed on April 2nd, 2023
https://pwmirage.com/forum/thread/342-we-are-closing/
  • So the custom windows we created before this update/patch are gone? :( We can no longer select which window we want? :( We can't set the default location of the window in the cfg?

• The old config is still present, but renamed:

As for profiles they're still available, but not through the launcher anymore. I will soon update the guide at pwmirage.com/launcher, but for now the comments inside patcher/game.cfg are the only guide.

• thanks for the quick reply - however when i launch the game either using the launcher or game.exe i have no way to select which window I want. Yes I see the old game.cfg in the folder but it doesn't appear to be working/applied to the game window(s).

I have tried putting custom coordinates in for my main window and the alt window but still have to custom size them after logging in.

Using the adjustments available while logged in (custom button) put a few lines of code at the bottom of the new cfg files

i.e.

set r_width 990

set r_height 840

set r_y 25

set r_x 2)

but the window doesn't appear on the screen according to the coordinates there either!

editing:

if [ "$PROFILE" == "Secondary" ]; then

set r_fullscreen 0

set r_x 30

set r_y 300

set r_width 1000

set r_height 800

fi

if [ "$PROFILE" == "Tertiary" ]; then

set r_fullscreen 0

set r_x 10

set r_y 10

set r_width 1200

set r_height 800

set r_borderless 1

does NOTHING to allow me to select a window nor does it put a window of the designated size at the given coordinates.

i have NO idea how to put "conditions" on the 'link' i.e. "C:\PWMirage\element\game.exe" -p Secondary or "C:\PWMirage\element\game.exe" --profile Secondary to launch a different window.

It's ok I will just have to adjust the windows when I open them. Just wanted someone to know