Posts by mikoto

The server was closed on April 2nd, 2023
https://pwmirage.com/forum/thread/342-we-are-closing/

well how about making an NPC with a point system - the same way with doing the Event from last month | is there a way to place an NPC with level caps (I.E Lv90-100 | Lv 40-55) We are trying to change the instances themselves | cap how many times you can go in the instance (I.E there are 3 BHs or 7 times a day | only allow that specific toon to go in 3 (Or w.e number gets chosen) times) | whilst yes this will make people pick and choose when to go in | it solves your ''farming'' issue :(

1. NPC point system for the drops on that boss
    2. Limit the amount of times you can go in | this would probably have to include the Level caps

(?) Is it possible to change Glee so that it has bosses or relevance but respawn times of say, 2-3 hours (to stop the farm aspect) | this is going to suck for late comers if they need the bosses i understand that | but it would mean less work arounds since glee is already a public cave :O

(This may remove the shared aspect with the level capping so, :/ i doubt it'll hold much sway)
    The other issue i understand with this is the players that are lower level and there's not many lv 50-70 players so it makes finding an instance hard for them | the only fix i can think of is having a quest that would allow higher lvs to help in a lower instance using a quest or an item at the exchange of one of their daily instance uses :O

just a suggestions | it is a bit extreme at people will more than likely turn their noses up at it but, that's all i have :)

can i make an entirely difference suggestion... and it is just that

1. instead of using 1 man armies which.. SHOULD BE Solo quests - as discussed the other day - alt armies benefit so much from having it party-able to do them which... yes while the rep reward is bound...its still slightly unfair for those who don't want to make an alt army - the alternative is ofc - make your own alt army
    2. instead of using 1 man armies - the Justice order systems not being used as or right now - so why not make that the rep driver

3. Increase the mat reward - if you choose to put an hour timer on it you will 100% need to double or triple the mat rewards as no ones going to wait an hour for 4 mats... its unfair for the people farming it for mats, over rep

Suggestion 1: Using the justice order quests to gain reputation - make tokens > to badges - Tokens 12:1 badge (The tokens ratio may need to be reworked) - these justice quests ARE solo (Unless they have been edited)
    Suggestion 2:
    Increase the reputation gain on 1 man armies - make them solo quests like they should be
    Suggestion 3: Justice order quests have a 1 hour timer where you cannot pick up the next quest un-till that timer is over - The quest is repeatable - You can also set this for 1 man armies - make 1 man armies solo - with a 1 hour time limit in-between - so people cant farm consistently

Notes: you can also add mats to the justice system as rewards the same as 1 man armies :)

This post is not to undermined what's already been changed - rather to bring back some of the reputation grind - i understand full well the server isn't big and its hard to get rep as it is but what happens when 1 person comes into the server and sits there for a month doing armies and gaining 30-40k rep per toon they are farming with - all because their main carried the alts to R8... now having said that they put the effort in they should get it but its only half worked for.

you can use the teleport stone to get to angles if you have the waypoint unlocked or as stated before pick it up ahead of time, but lets be fair not every player will have the foresight to do so - if its at the NPC already its a relief not to have to travel all the way up there - for those who don't use stones its practically a 10k coin fee there and back - just a suggestion ;3 doesn't bother me either way

correct - sorry - it would just save the trip + at that lv we don't have the teleport stone - even though it is easy to get there by mount - it would probably just be easier to have it at the NPC instead - less hassle I suppose