jan 6 update - why why why why why why why

The server was closed on April 2nd, 2023
https://pwmirage.com/forum/thread/342-we-are-closing/
  • you changed all the TT crafting - WHY?????????? At least before I had half a chance of being able to craft my gear as i level up and don't have to actually be able to run the exact TT needed for the mats if i'm not quite there yet. Now I can't do that and have no hope whatsoever of progressing the way all the old players were able to do. It seem to me that every single update that is being made any more is to disadvantage the new players and protect the old players from any competition to their rarified status. I'm so sorry - there were so many really cool things about this server but they have just about all gone to hell at this point.

• you still can make tt tokens from material tt u have, and change it to new tokens u need.

Update just make more easier to craft gear, without need to make material tt again.

• You dont need to run the exact TT, just any TT that will drop the level mats you require. It is still a token system just a little more limited, so that all TT instances are relevant again.

In regards to "the old players" because we were the first ones to reach those levels to open each TT we actually had to do every single instance in our journey as we couldn't rely on higher levels to open the best instance. We were very under-geared and every TT was a challenge, to the point that most of us needed to donat our entire share of the tokens to gear up the tank or cleric. It took us hours to complete a full TT2-X run. By the time I was lvl 90, I only had a TT80 bow and no other TT gear. We never had it easy, and I would actually say that most things are easier for new players now.

Before today, it was extremely imbalanced that a level 100+ could run 3 bosses in TT3-3 and get 1000s of tokens for level 60+ players to use. It made any other TT instance for tokens irelevant. You'll find that this server is very helpful and giving, and many of them were happy to run TT3-3 for lower levels prior, and will still be happy to help you with running any other TT instance that you will need in the future.

That said, I forgot to remove the old TT Token forges inside TT, so you can continue to craft them the old way until it's patched.

• I farmed my tt90 weapons from solo mode; I didn't really do much TT before that, nor did I even ask for help, and what I did, I did at level. I 100% agree that the old token way made lower TT instances irrelevant now that there are enough high levels that can run the highest modes.