Dragon sphere system

The server was closed on April 2nd, 2023
https://pwmirage.com/forum/thread/342-we-are-closing/
  • Beta

Approved the thread.
  • if beta wants me to i'll redo all mold costs equal to the level req'd to use the gear ( ex. lv43 mold wep will need 43 spheres to make). I will make armor and ornaments at a reduced rate since you need more of them unlike the weapon. This will overall make it much more difficult to get any mold in general but they will have consistent costs relative to level.

• i changed all molds prices as such: weps are lv req to use /2 armour and accessory lv req to use /4 (evasion items /5 instead since they are hardly used). Linear costs established for all molds. In the future i may let higher level DQ items produce more spheres if current system is too slow.

• I think it looks awesome Entei -- and honestly, until we are in and playing, we wont know if conversion for dq to orbs is too low/ high or just right. Part of that also depends on when we want to make it available. As in if you are converting the DQ items that drop as you quest, do we want to be able to get the molds as you hit that lvl? Or do we want to have to work just a little more for them? In other words, do we WANT to build some minor grinding in, or not?

• i just remembered that if we start at lv20 then you wont have that pre lv20 dq grind chance. but regardless it should be somewhat a grind since it will outclass other gears for the most part.

• actually, veno's will go back to the area, they will need to level their pets :) Others will be going back to starter area to harvest the low level mats to make things as well. We may need to "adjust" the drop rate if we start at 20, so that the mobs will drop. Perhaps even change the level of the mobs around starter area to 20? Dont know how easy that would be to do though.