Posts by zero

The server was closed on April 2nd, 2023
https://pwmirage.com/forum/thread/342-we-are-closing/

not sure if i understood right so will state my opinions / suggestions below
    what to accept ignore modify is based on what is possible and what u think is fair and necessary to promote server.

1. fashion/dye npc
    i never tried crafting anything out of it so i don't know complete picture of whether the tokens are craft-able and the fashions are bugged or both are bugged.
    Suggestion: fashion is one of the basic needs for all especially inside a classic server to show their fashion sense and feel alive in my experience.
    Hence it would be great if this is fixed 1st.

2. Veno rare pet scrolls as mentioned by above people already would be great.

3. adding mirage stones inside TT tokens npc would be wonderful and prevent some unnecessary drama that occurred lately in game.
    (not gonna explain what happened since i don't want to pick sides anymore)

4. since gms are selling perfect hammers and reset notes in game is it possible to sell do all cards for time being till it is made available in game.

5. A complete re touch to guides section would be nice. especially a master guide with links to other guides. players can post their guides under draft guides section (rename current guides section). GMs can edit them and post in main guide section along with adding link inside master guide thread
    say
    a. starter guide
    b. existing custom npc features and their locations guide

c. available event and their timings guide. (like dragon temple, city of abomination.. note on bugs if any etc)

i know there might not be much to add in here for time being but if properly maintained by GMs this section might become like one of the current server which whether played or not but visited a lot just for its various guides.

6. crafting skills are a bit hard atm for many classes.
    would be nice if black market npc is made to sell them in future
    or for time being is it possible to give monster locations of mats, their drop rates ( check if the drop rates are not bugged) increase drop rate if possible.

thank you stay safe happy gaming have a nice time both in game and in real life.

born with pure heart

raised to contribute our part

everybody's life is like an art

why do some think they are smart

while breaking others life apart

is survival of the fittest only way to live

or can the system be changed to give

let our regrets not passed down to relive

there is still time left for nature to forgive

lets cure hearts for all to have their pure hearts

lets cure hearts for all to have their pure hearts

• By Your fellow human being
    • in game name - cat
    • ty for the event best wishes to all, sorry for my bad grammar.. english is not my mother tongue and above poem is just an attempt of expression in search of perfect world in real life.. part of reason why this mmorpg always holds special place in my heart.. its title itself is enough.
      have a nice time both ingame and in real life stay safe happy gaming :)

old ideas:
    2 problems 1 solution

off the head new idea for the time being:
    chest event:
    Number of chests spawned varies according to participants
    example if 10 players participate 20 chests would be nice... just random suggestion

event rules:
    no pk during event
    GM asks for participants to pm them and teleports inside arena or a spot of their preference for gathering all before event starts.
    once event starts
    GM asks for 3 keys
    say 10 participants 20 chests 12 chests has keys
    dig 3 chests
    each chest gives 1 mirage stone or 1 key
    ppl who r lucky enough to gather 3 keys trades gm and 3 winners will receive 1 of the following reward
    a. dragon spheres
    b. mirages
    c. training esos.

d. do all cards

e. flawless/perfect stone of choice (hp/phy/magic/mp etc)

now the above rewards are existing items. since trivia atm gives smilies haven't mentioned it here. also i dont know what other items are working in game say fashion, shop vendor license, dyes, dragon orbs, etc., so the reward can be what the gm knows working in game and may or may not be available atm.

tc hf stay safe happy gaming have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

1. Do not pick tideborn weapons from lvl 20 supply stash they are bugged, choose only your race weapon.
    2. Arcane tome is Event Boutique item (non tradable item) so craft it only from the character which needs it and not for your friend's char or alt.

3. if you by chance picked bh2 quest for 39 keep it to submit in future for the bh2 and bh3 are bugged from bh51 onwards. in other words u get 3x bh only for bh29. from bh39 onwards only bh1 can be submitted for reward successfully.
    4. While inside Cube room 34 and 46 are bugged atm so teleport asap do not try to proceed the room if cube lost that day's cube cannot be proceeded any further.
    5. during the start we get 2x safe and 1x inventory extention stones. note: its better to expand safe for first 2 slots using DQ21 and DQ31 then use the safe stones for max 48 safe slots.

please add if you found any problems you've come across to this list so others might avoid it.
    1 person's mistake is enough to learn from for rest of the world no need to force others to go through the same just because we've undergone such tribulation be it in game or in life.
    we r 1 person the world has many we can hide 1 problem for world to face through and likewise world might hide many problems for us to face through. lets break this trend and evolve and improve together.
    happy gaming have a nice time both in game and in rl meowwwwww :)

loving the idea of ds for orbs but got to agree with berry, too much farming would just kill the fun and might bring a huge gap between endgame players and new comers which might affect the balance say few servers whr ppl started playing earlier had huge advantage over new comers which caused ppl to get bored saying only coz 10-20k ds that number seems too much for me. again just personal opinion, i'm sure the development team would figure it out before implementing it for sure :) but on whole cool idea :)

Though i haven't contributed anything to this feature yet i'm really happy to have finally found this server. This server truely fits to the name for the ppl by the ppl. best wishes and hope to see you guys grow bigger and better in upcoming days :)
    cant wait to see various ideas joining together to take this server to an entirely different lvl that others never imagined before ^^
    meowwwwwwwww

hi friends,
    meowwwwwww
    this is purely a random suggestion and to accept modify or ignore i leave it to Beta and team.

Problem 1: So off late i'm seeing players getting anxious about missing ingame content.
    This leads to repeated conversations which isn't good either side. (in the sense a day that can go in peace comes across various arguments which doesn't makes the day perfect)

Problem 2: Entei is one of the best GMs in game with some nice in game events and i'm sure other GMs might have some cool events to host too
    but currently the GMs all are busy and the community is not showing as much support as it is expected to be showed due to common rewards which can be farmed by themselves while lvling.

Solution:

why not introduce the missing content as rewards via GMs
    example:
    event 1: hide n seek (easy tier difficulty event)
    reward:
    1st place: 30x tele stones 1 piece of fashion from the approved and available fashion set given to GM
    2nd place: 20x tele stones 5 piece of dyes approved and available given to GM
    3rd place: 15x tele stones and 1x scarlet fruit

event 2: weekly pvp duel tournament (middle tier difficulty event)
    first 16 people to pm the GM can enter the event (can be modified depending on number of participants say can be reduced to 8 or even 4 while testing the most active time zone for players being active in game)
    16 -> 8 ->4->2->1
    8->4->2->1
    4->2->1
    reward:
    1st place: platinum hp and mp charm if 16 members/ gold hp and mp charm if 8 or less participants and 20x doall cards 30x mirages
    2nd place: gold hp and mp charm if 16 members/silver hp and mp charm if 8 or less participants and 10x doall cards 20x mirages
    3rd place: silver hp and mp charm if 16 members/ bronze hp and mp charm if 8 or less participants and 5x doall cards 10x mirages

event 3: bi-weekly forum event (high tier difficulty event)
    example:
    1.Mirage video creation
    with available content prepare an awesome video to spread the glory and future potential of mirage pw via creating an intro video for our server.

2. mirage editor detailed content creation event
    learn and create an interesting mirage project that you think will help offer mirage pw more entertainment ingame.

3. server promotion event:
    submit your youtube or twitch or other social media website on day for entry admission and show the result of subscribers or ingame players who've joined the game because of your promotion.
    rewards based on who promoted server most and how many players who joined game stayed active for atleast 2 weeks

rewards:
    1st place: approved and available item with GM 1 of the given choices
    a balanced tome not end game nor starter simple tome + ((50 mirages and 20 do alls) or (1 inventory extension stone and 1 safe extension stone and 1 cage)
    2nd place:
    choice between max speed mount or max speed flyer or 1 complete fashion set + ((30 mirages and 10 do alls) or (either a inventory or safe or cage extension stone)
    3rd place:
    1set platinum charms 100x tele stones 20x guardian scrolls 40x teleacoustics + ((20x mirages and 5x doalls) or (100 hays)