Posts by toonaddict

The server was closed on April 2nd, 2023
https://pwmirage.com/forum/thread/342-we-are-closing/

i get trying to encourage more group play, but not sure this is the right way to do it. there are some very low ppl, a few mid lvl ppl, and a decent number of high ppl. being in the mid range (60 or so), there's no one in my lvl range to group with and the online population remains far to low to make that feasible. this leaves me in the position of watching a high lvl toon simply run the instance and me doing nothing. that's not group play. if i have to pay something to get a solo instance, i won't do bh's any more than i can do them now. if you limit the wine duration, i won't do bh's because even taking alts with me to do the instance, i'm not likely to finish an entire instance with hard (for me) bosses in the time proposed. i could barely manage the fb59 bosses at 60+ to get culti done and couldn't manage a couple of them at all without help -- again back to watching a high lvl person simply run them while i watch. that's not group play. even the ones i could manage took significant time to kill. i dont even want to think about having to do it unwined because the wine duration ran out.