Posts by sparks1070

The server was closed on April 2nd, 2023
https://pwmirage.com/forum/thread/342-we-are-closing/

i'd suggest you rather go hunt the easyest killabe target (for you) that has average drop rates of the mat you want, for example..
    i needed cotton thread and animal furs to raise my tailor, a while ago, so i went back to good old etherblade zone and hunted the green skeletons and wolfings
    (both around lv 10, and me being lv 30), and since i killed them on 1 hit, they went by fast (their respawn rate is fast too so i wouldnt run out of them).
    After almost an hour of grinding i got back to my crafting with at least 35 animal furs and like 25 cotton threads, great success! xD

Hello people!
    I wanted to share my opinion on one topic, you see... I was thinking that it is bad that tele-acoustics are needed for world chat ,

and yes i know, they were there in the original pw, but they were made with the prupose of making you buy them by restricting global chat.

I beleive that in this server, which is not pay to win by any means, there is no need for them, on the contrary, it harms it ,

since the server is still on the growing process.

I believe that the wisest option is to leave it free , so you can see more life in the server, because people might be able to chat

with everyone as they arrive and stuff hehe.

Just wanted to share my view on this, Love the sever and the whole concept behind it!

keep up making pw great again as you're doing ^^