Posts by Novaroo

The server was closed on April 2nd, 2023
https://pwmirage.com/forum/thread/342-we-are-closing/

That unfortunate i really do enjoy my time here but ofc i understand your need for moving on. Its been really fun . Id say the best server i had the pleasure to play on .

I loved it was classic and the costume content was well implemented well balanced . I will def miss this place . I wish you and all involved best luck with future endeavours. Hmm i will begin a hunt for another 136 ...?

i have been for a few weeks trying to buy both Guardian and Spirit charms but am getting a MSG the my lvl isn't high enough

I am able to farm and get the charms in-game but would rather use the vote shop

if there some thing i am missing or failing to do a MSG or response would be appreciated :/

What about the having the crafting books in the vote shop for the quest? . You could have the higher ones i think its for lvl10 and above there too or even the 2 star items themselves . Just an idea..

I agree with Beta . I have made the rounds of many servers. One of the main reasons i am here is that its is the EXP rate is low. I find lvling to fast makes the game not worth playing. I like that i earn my lvls . Leveling fast makes a server that only has high level ppl who sit around arch to pvp. So far i have many of the players in here very helpful and with the updated content its enough of the old and new for me to keep playing.