Posts by shivers

The server was closed on April 2nd, 2023
https://pwmirage.com/forum/thread/342-we-are-closing/

My turn to give my opinion! :P

For proposal 1, I agree with lostbunnie.

For the 2 I totally agree with you two, I was just thinking the same thing I was thinking that we could either make it farm faster or we can get a tool that would farm faster or even after a difficult test, an object that would allow you not to be aggroed by any mob.

For proposal 3, nothing to add as well.

For the 4, I agree with almost everything, after having tested City of abominations, the mysterious chips are quite difficult to farm on the other hand on the fact that the cube is difficult I think that there is a bad opinion of the thing, I take on average 20 minutes to make the cube, sometimes 30, sometimes 10 it depends on the rooms, but I manage it very easily every day (especially on this server it is simplified) and the rooms where you have to wait certainly take time. time but are not boring since you can be on your phone at the same time or even take the opportunity to go get a coffee for example.

Afterwards, indeed, the farming of mysterious chips is too much of a coincidence and if you are unlucky, it takes time to get what you need.

And for proposal 5, I quite agree, I think we need to analyze and revalue some drops but not all.

Hoping that my opinion helps, kisses to all ! :)

Mazekeen.

Strange, I had never had this kind of problem on my server but it's true that it was at least 8 years ago, a lot of things must have changed since then :/
    Sorry mzbluz I thought I found an alternative but no luck ^^'