• silver charm for 30x each of the mid grade mine mats
    • gold charm for 40x each of the high grade mine mats
    • platinum charm for 50x each of the special grade mine mats
    • 1 GS for 10x each of the lowest grade mine mats
    • 3 GS for 10x each of the low grade mine mats
    • 5 GS for 10x each of the mid grade mine mats
    • 7 GS for 10x each of the high grade mine mats
    • 10 GS for 10x each of the special grade mine mats

All blacksmith , tailor, and craftsmen recipes have the following crafting rates for items manufactured.

• 50% to craft a 1 star item
    • 35% to craft a 2 star item
    • 15% to craft a 3 star item

Jewelcraftsmen and dragon orbs

• All dragon orbs take 2 of the same orb to make the next tier (ex. to make a 6 star dragon orb you need just two 5 star dragon orbs
    • For dragon orbs 6-12 there is a lotto crafting option using 1/4 of the needed 1 star orbs to gamble for a chance to make a high tier orb. The chance to win the lotto is 20% for all of these recipes, if you lose you get a 1 star dragon orb.
    • Golden egg has an exchange rate for 1x|5x|10x eggs per craft, the resulting item matches the same items from taking the quest when clicking on the egg
    • Due to the egg crafting and the lotto system the 3 star orbs and 2 star orbs can be crafted into 1 star orbs

Eldest matchmaker

• bride and groom packs crafted using 50 hay per

Mirage FB exchange agent

fb bloods 29-99 can be used for many crafting recipes. Higher bloods will yield more or better versions of the item listed

• fb29 blood makes training eso|bronze charms| GS | fantasy fruit | garnet, sapphire, citrine shards | darkness stamp | teleacoutics | teleport essence | wind widget
    • fb39 blood makes training eso|bronze charms| GS | scarlet fruit | garnet, sapphire, citrine shards | darkness stamp | teleacoutics | teleport essence | wind widget
    • fb51 blood makes training eso|silver charms| GS | scarlet fruit | garnet, sapphire, citrine shards | wedding candy | teleacoutics | teleport essence | wind widget
    • fb59 blood makes training eso|silver charms| GS | scarlet fruit | garnet, sapphire, citrine shards | wedding candy | teleacoutics | teleport essence | wind widget | tome frag | tome page
    • fb69 blood makes training eso|gold charms| GS | scarlet fruit | garnet, sapphire, citrine shards | wraith officer badge | teleacoutics | teleport essence | wind widget | tome frag | tome page
    • fb79 blood makes training eso|gold charms| GS | ether pill | brainpower orb | garnet, sapphire, citrine shards | wraith officer badge | teleacoutics | teleport stone| wind widget | tome frag | tome page
    • fb89 blood makes training eso|plat charms| GS | ether pill | brainpower orb | garnet, sapphire, citrine shards | wraith general's order| teleacoutics | teleport stone| wind widget | tome frag | tome page
    • fb99 blood makes training eso|plat charms| GS | ether pill | brainpower orb | garnet, sapphire, citrine shards | wraith general's order| teleacoutics | teleport stone| wind widget | tome frag | tome page

craftable flyers

• Nakir's Judgement (H), Wings of Daedalus (E), Israfel (U), all 2 speed flyers | cost is 2x claw blood + 3x phantom blood
    • Zuriel's blade (H), Seraphic Mist (E), Hellfire Drake (U), all 2.5 speed fylers | cost is 3x commander blood + 5x sacred beast blood + 3x underworld blood
    • Urim'slight (H), Phoenix's embrace (E), cloudchase gryphon (U), all 3 speed flyers | cost is 4x pirate blood + 3x fiend blood + 4x demon blood

mounts

• bulbfish for 2x claw bloods
    • ruby the reindeer for 2x claw blood
    • bad panda for 6x phantom blood
    • scarlet ninetails for 6x phantom blood
    • vicious raptor for 6x Underwood blood
    • goldmane lion lord for 6x underworld blood

fb89/99 bloods convert into the bloods needed for any recipe

Gem Merchant

• mirage celestone is crafted by 1 earth,human, and heaven celestone instead of 3 each
    • mirage celestone is crafted by 10 celestone fragments instead of 25

Farmable fashion and dyes

• At tailor fang pei in west arch you can craft dye and fashion tokens
    • 20x of each of the lowest grade herbs make 1 dye token
    • 20x crane herb, palo herb, realgar, and tuchahoe make 3 dye tokens
    • 20x black henbane, green berry, ox bezoar, and valdia root make 6 dye tokens
    • 8x rough fur, silk thread, and concentrated glue make 1 fashion token
    • 1-5 fashion tokens needed per fashion item near the tailor
    • seamstress requires 1 dye token to make pigments

Trade nelson

• Allowed you to convert mob dropped mats into higher or lower grade versions within the same type
    • one example is 1 compound oil can make 2 purified oil or 3 compound oils can make 1 glaze

Mirage pet crafter

• various tamable land, air, and water mob eggs can be converted into battle pet packs, increasing based off mob level. Air and water mobs give extra packs and rare pets give even more.
    • SoF and feathers exchange into each other at many different amounts
    • some pet food is crafted from herbs
    • pet cage is craftable from 15x lime stone + 15x ragged fur + 15x mystical fur + 15x buddha's hand + 15x green fragments + 15x element powder + 10x perfect cookies + 5 hay
    • pet tome crafted from 20x of each of the lowest grade herbs + mine mats
    • craftable starting wolf or scorpion pet egg
    • herc and nix eggs for 5000 SoF/feathers
    • sells veno pet skill books

Papa Crane

• 5x of any dq item makes a dragon sphere
    • dragon spheres can be used to craft any ingame mold, prices vary based off mold type and level needed to use the item

Mirage twilight exchange

• all tt mats can be traded into a tt token. Rates for mat to token is based off the mat level and from which act it is from as well as the color of the mat
    • subs are craftable from tt tokens
    • tokens can be used to craft any tt mat at the same rate the mat makes tokens

Fc gear

• green gear is made using TT tokens and ultimate orbs
    • gold gear is made using past of the frost covered city
    • chest of sincerity and the two items needed to make it can be made into past of the frost covered city

Lunar gear

• all lunar mats now make a lunar token
    • lunar tokens are used to make the needed lunar mats for items
    • green gear is unchanged
    • gold gear tt mats were replaced with flat tt token cost, overall cost is lower

Tomes

• all tome costs were reduced, you can make any tome directly without needing to combine
    • many tomes were added into the game that normally aren't
    • scroll of tome requires 70 tome frags, 70 tome pages, 300 tt tokens, and 100 dragon spheres. This is used to make some of the best tomes

skillbooks

• all skillbooks are crafted by using ancient book fragments
    • fb89 blood makes 3 fragments per blood , fb99 blood makes 4 fragments per blood
    • 1 apocalypse page makes 1 fragment, 1 chrono page makes 3 fragments, 2 old book pages make 3 fragments, 2 page of fate makes 3 fragments
    • 5 medium inks make 1 fragment
    • all skill books cost 5-20 fragments, all classes need a total of 270 fragments for all their skills

more to come!:)

feel free to dm me in discord with additional questions:P

Edited 2 times, last by Escanor ().

• Beta

Changed the title of the thread from “in depth view of projects” to “in depth view of our custom content”.