One player's subjective opinion on server priorities

The server was closed on April 2nd, 2023
https://pwmirage.com/forum/thread/342-we-are-closing/
  • Beta As much as i appreciate the hard work you put into creating this editor and would never want to insult your project the fact is that most players simply want to play and enjoy the game. I know it would be nice to create your own content but i don't understand why we can't have a few little fixes that we need prioritized before thinking of the big picture. I'm trying to phrase this as well as possible because I really enjoy the server and I dont want to influence people in one way or another. I dont mind that i'm only smashing mobs at my current lvl waiting for updates but at some point this will become booring. I can't buy a fashion set, i can't expand my inventory to collect all the mats at once and i cant refine my gear cause theres no dragon orbs ingame. I haven't writen a wall of text in a while and im going full WidePeepoHappy contemplating on life choices. My point is little things make all the difference

My opinion is purely subjective and everyone should take it with a grain of salt

• Melloquence

Changed the title of the thread from “One player's subjctive opinion on server priorities” to “One player's subjective opinion on server priorities”.
  • I agree. I understand the importance of doing something different to survive, how the editor ties into that, and the exciting possibilities of it - but it needs a solid base to work from, which means fixing bugs first. It would be worse to have some cool custom stuff added that then breaks due to an error in the basic game.

It is a fantastic project, which is why I want to see it succeed.

• Hey there. Hadn't played pwi since 2009ish (quit shortly after earthguard release), saw mello streaming and decided to check mirage out. I hope this project really turns into something. It's obvious you guys have been working very hard to bring the version of pw to us that the players have always wanted, and your efforts are very appreciated.

I also installed official pw and played around on a new account just for kicks. One thing I liked that they improved was the pace of the game. The movement speed is about twice as fast now. And the questing is not as monotonous. Instead of 25-30 mobs they have you killing maybe 5-10 mobs for quest completion. Also the character customization and different skins is great. But that will come in time as new classes are released here. The tideborn hair styles are in mirage atm, I don't think earthguard and later is in the game yet tho.

Overall I'm excited to see where this goes.

• Hey there. Hadn't played pwi since 2009ish (quit shortly after earthguard release), saw mello streaming and decided to check mirage out. I hope this project really turns into something. It's obvious you guys have been working very hard to bring the version of pw to us that the players have always wanted, and your efforts are very appreciated.

I also installed official pw and played around on a new account just for kicks. One thing I liked that they improved was the pace of the game. The movement speed is about twice as fast now. And the questing is not as monotonous. Instead of 25-30 mobs they have you killing maybe 5-10 mobs for quest completion. Also the character customization and different skins is great. But that will come in time as new classes are released here. The tideborn hair styles are in mirage atm, I don't think earthguard and later is in the game yet tho.

Overall I'm excited to see where this goes.

Hey, happy you decided to join us here. I stopped playing PWI around the same time as you. I know PW isn't exactly popular on the streaming platforms nowdays but if anyone decides to join us on this nice server with it makes me want to continue streaming it :)

Would love to see more people join and create a nice community so i try to promote is as best as i can 8):thumbup: