90 dragon spheres : level 5 orb
    100 dragon spheres : level 6 orb
    130 dragon spheres : level 7 orb
    170 dragon spheres : level 8 orb
    220 dragon spheres : level 9 orb
    240 dragon spheres : level 10 orb
    300 dragon spheres : level 11 orb
    550 dragon spheres : level 12 orb

Any thoughts? Leave them below, let's discuss.

Personally I think 30 spheres is way too much for a +1.

• The addition between some orbs aren't logical:

1-4 is 10 between, then 30, 10, 30, 40, 50, 20, 60, 250.

I'd do it like this:

1 star orb: 5 or 10 DS

2 star orb: 15 DS (10 if 1* is 5)

3 star orb: 25 DS

4 star orb: 45 DS

5 star orb: 75 DS

6 star orb: 120 DS

7 star orb: 175 DS

8 star orb: 230 DS

9 star orb: 300 DS

10 star orb: 375 DS

11 star orb: 450 DS

12 star orb: 550 DS

Seems like ALOT of DS, but the current system requires 2 of the previous orbs to make a next orb, e.g. you need 2x 4 star orb to make a 5 star orb. With that system you need 2048x 1 star orb for a 12 star, which would be either 10240 or 20480 DS according to my system.

• berrygal12 i will explain it as short as i can why this numbers are not alot for the item as dragon orbs.

First : Dragon orbs in every server are the one of the rarest items you can achieve expect tome ( 'pan gu' and etc ). And their purpose is to boost your end game gear, and to use them wise and achieve them time by time for upgrading your gears. ( Something high levels to farm and not to get bored , expect daily instances ).

Second: This server is different from other and it's based on one single trading unit ( DRAGON SPHERES ) as u may know. If you make one of the end game desirable items available by the farming dragon spheres , you will not only MAKE SERVER ECONOMY ALIVE AND NON-STOP TRADING SYSTEM BUT KEEP THE MAIN PURPOSE OF THE UNIQUE BETA'S ITEMS (ds) ONE OF THE IMPORTANT ITEMS NOT ONLY for lowbie's gear but for 90+ levels too.

Third: My demand about the big numbers after +8 orbs is because like this you will give a real price on DQ items and many people will start selling them for profit - you gain two profit here for server economy. You have one group of players that are lowbies and have a lot of DQ from questing and want money for spells, so they sell DQ on shops and other group of high level players who are busy to farm TT and other instance , that dont have time for DQ, but have other things to offer such as TT MATS/GEARS/MONEY/BLOODS and etc.(i hope u get it).

And of course this is not final numbers for orbs I'm not developer or game master, just old player with a lot of experience enjoying the server.If you have more questions or something let me know.

wHiTe

• loving the idea of ds for orbs but got to agree with berry, too much farming would just kill the fun and might bring a huge gap between endgame players and new comers which might affect the balance say few servers whr ppl started playing earlier had huge advantage over new comers which caused ppl to get bored saying only coz 10-20k ds that number seems too much for me. again just personal opinion, i'm sure the development team would figure it out before implementing it for sure :) but on whole cool idea :)