Pet Creation NPC

The server was closed on April 2nd, 2023
https://pwmirage.com/forum/thread/342-we-are-closing/
  • Beta

Approved the thread.
  • I like the idea behind getting the rare pets, I think it looks a tad easy though, I could probably tame all these in like 10 mins. I like the food crafting options and ratios. The cage idea is good but post lv20 I don't think it will be a viable way to farm cages. 25 of these useless mats are tough to stock up since you level so fast at that stage.

• You will need to have 12 slots open in your bag, which at the lower levels can be quite a challenge. Each of the rare pets requires 12 eggs to make the pet. I agree, i could probably tame them all in around that time as well, but then again, I have played a veno for a very long time. For some, taming pets is a huge challenge, and if you want the herc/ nix, you will have to learn how to play the class, and tame pets.

As far as 25 of the useless mats? If you are picking up everything that drops, it actually doesn't take that long to have 25 of those useless mats in your inventory. I usually pick everything up, and sell to the npc for coins. It is not uncommon for me to come in from finishing quests with 15 or more of the "useless" items in my bag as it is, so staying out to grind out 10 more is really not much. It becomes a choice between coins and cage really.

We also can have the cages available for different currency higher in the game, my main thought with putting it at the pet npc was simply, what does a veno need (at the lower levels) to get going effectively. A third cage is golden, since you can then have an air, land and water pet, that perhaps you can keep all at level.

I also am thinking that maybe we should add the arcane pet tome there as well, so pets dont get hungry.

• Beta, I published the new pet npc, the one for arch. NPC is where crafting NPC is. Changes were different eggs to make herc and nix, only used 6 different eggs, and then some DQ items to craft herc and nix, added the arcane pet tome, I did not adjust the materials needed to make food, since it is going to be necessary to go back to the starter area and level the herc/ nix, or we can add those things as drops from the mobs outside of arch.