Marriage cave?

The server was closed on April 2nd, 2023
https://pwmirage.com/forum/thread/342-we-are-closing/
  • So.. if instance creation is available. I have a brilliant rehash of an idea I would like to create. A Marriage cave! Instead of marriage being a cash/vote cow I would like to attempt to create a playable dungeon that allows people to farm items used to become married. I am not sure if instance creation is available yet. However I do have alot of ideas(I,E map, etc) to run off of. as soon as I feel I am versed enough with the editor I will give it a shot!

• Creating brand new maps would be a tough job, but we do have a few empty maps to use. The terrain, trees, etc. are all set, but there are no NPCs and no monsters there. The editor is currently limited to the world map only, but once it allows editing other instances (including those empty ones), then a marriage cave could become a real thing. It sounds good!

• In another thread there's an idea to put every player at lvl 20 from the very beginning and this means the three fb19 caves would be free to use. They're too short to be used as high level dungeons, but one of them could be perfect for this marriage cave (regardless of how strong the mobs would be).

• That works well I think. The other server used the 59 cave for different levels and drop ratios but with 2 or 3 different dungeons that could work the same and have one NPC send you to them, for instance Marriage lvl 30-50(fb elf) etc. that way it can be spread through levels but not impossible?