Vote Shop

The server was closed on April 2nd, 2023
https://pwmirage.com/forum/thread/342-we-are-closing/
  • Golden Eggs, Geographical Map, Battle Pet Pack, Mysterious Chips Box, Cursed Tiger Demon mount, Divine Tiger Sage mount, Cursed Tiger Demon Pet Egg, Divine Tiger Sage Pet Egg, Blazing Tempest mount (i was unable to bind)

• key = Nirvana Palace Key (since it isn't used anywhere else) ... this is based on max of 6 keys per day from voting, if there will only be 3 different vote sites instead of 4 ... if there end up being 4 vote sites, then keys will increase to 8 per day

• Acc-binding.... That's actually a downside of having in-game vote shop. You can edit each item to be acc-bound, but you don't want to do it to *every* item of that type in the game. We could clone each item, make it acc-bound and then put in the vote shop. But if we want the vote shop to be this rich, this process is going to be problematic. Maybe we'll reconsider sending all the vote rewards by mail -> those can be made acc-bound without any effort.

As for the project itself, I feel like it's extremely OP compared to other custom things we added (like mats exchange NPC next to every teleporter). Although it is a good base for discussion. Approved! We'll be adjusting this later on.

• Agreed. I think it would be easier to be able to just send the items via web site. That way it can be mailed to the toons its intended for. TYVM ?