The server was closed on April 2nd, 2023
https://pwmirage.com/forum/thread/342-we-are-closing/
  • teleportation items

teleport stones/essences and Geo map craftable from mine mats ( map from lowest grade/ higher grade would yield more stones or essences)

tt

each tt mat can make a token that can be used to make any other mat of the same level ( gives useless mats a purpose and would make farming tt much easier, especially for solo modes) ( might not work if tt is intended to be endgame since this system makes it easy to get the gear)

town invasions

have the commanders drop 3 star weps according to level of invasion.

have regular mobs drop mob mats based off level

add tokens or game currency

lots of places these could be put. would be used to make charms, pots, scrolls, pet, pet skills , refine items, etc

fb tabs

boost the rep for the tab quests ( would make this a good rep farming source)

make tabs craftable or obtainable in some way

molds

make molds craftable

one interesting way I've seen this done was to make all dq items convert to a dragon sphere. the spheres could be used to make other dq items or a lot could make molds

fc

make the chest of serenity give 1m exp ( full run with all bosses required)

changed chest rewards

once beta has the fancy editor working for us noobs I can make some pretty examples of these ideas if people end up liking them :)

• teleport stones/essences and Geo map craftable from mine mats ( map from lowest grade/ higher grade would yield more stones or essences)

+1 love it

each tt mat can make a token that can be used to make any other mat of the same level ( gives useless mats a purpose and would make farming tt much easier, especially for solo modes) ( might not work if tt is intended to be endgame since this system makes it easy to get the gear)

+1, although it should be balanced enough so that the regular TT runs in party are still worth it

town invasions

have the commanders drop 3 star weps according to level of invasion.

have regular mobs drop mob mats based off level

+1, I'm also thinking about boosting XP from those mobs. Invasion could last only about 2h but give great rewards.

add tokens or game currency

lots of places these could be put. would be used to make charms, pots, scrolls, pet, pet skills , refine items, etc

there are already plans for that - Boutique items :)

fb tabs

boost the rep for the tab quests ( would make this a good rep farming source)

make tabs craftable or obtainable in some way

Instead of making tabs craftable, I think Foxi suggested to make an "event-like" NPC with a quest to kill e.g. 5 Qingzis

molds

make molds craftable

one interesting way I've seen this done was to make all dq items convert to a dragon sphere. the spheres could be used to make other dq items or a lot could make molds

+1 That's a good idea.

fc

make the chest of serenity give 1m exp ( full run with all bosses required)

changed chest rewards

I'm not sure about this. I'll leave it to a further discussion.

• love the TT exchange and DQ conversion ideas. Even with it being end game gear, you can still have an "exchange" of one mat for another, just "graduate" the exchange. My only concern, people will run only solo mode to "exchange" items for drops from bosses they dont want to kill, or are more difficult to kill. Thus, the suggestion for "graduated" exchange.

• i was thinking more about it and would have all mats make one token but make some mats ( hard boss mats and ones used for armor) cost 2-10 times more

• below is a table with suggested "token" exchange rates based on single/ squad mode and reg/rare/super rare mats

**tok to mat = 1 mat cost xx tokens

mat to tok = 1 mat gives xx tokens

also, subs can be obtained with tokens, making gear easier to make without farming your hiney off for mats to make them.

I also would suggest the other crafting mats (peice of skeleton/ klunky sword etc.) be exchanged at a rate of 25 mats for 1 token, 1 token for 25 mats.

single mode mats squad mode mats
    Mat Lvl type tok to mat mat to tok tok to mat mat to tok
    60 green 1 1 1 1
    70 green 2 2 4 4
    70 yellow 20 20 NA NA
    80 green 8 8 16 16
    80 yellow 40 40 80 80
    90 green 32 32 64 64
    90 yellow 175 175 350 350
    99 green 125 125 250 250
    99 yellow 1000 1000 2000 2000
    100 orange NA NA 15000 15000
    all subs 5 5 NA NA

yes, yellow and orange mats get "expensive" but it also keeps you from getting 4 or 5 99 mats in solo, and getting the yellow mat from squad, which is a harder boss to kill. And the orange mats are a very rare drop, so it stands to reason they would be very expensive to obtain, and require a LOT of farming.

• am working on a "craftsman" for the starter cities. This person would craft the pets for venos (which i currently have set at the veno having to tame 12 different pets around lost, exchanging those eggs for the herc/ nix). Means that the veno has to know how to tame pets -- lol. But also a suggestion for that npc would be the things that are "nice" for starting. We can use the stuff that the mobs drop that are useless (mystical fur, organic glue, lime stone, etc ) to craft them at the npc. Some suggestions to be included here:

small charms (mana and hp), training esoterica's (IF we are going to put them in the game), telecoustics (for world chat), teleport incense (save the tele stones for when they get to arch, incense is really all you need at the beginning), SINGLE cage, inventory and safe stones.

The second half of my thought, is to add another craftsman to arch and 1K, that would allow crafting (via herbs, ores, woods and the "useless" crafting mats) of the other "useful" items,

Larger charms (save plat charms for donation/ voting maybe?), tele stones, super cage, inventory and safe stones, guardian scrolls, account stash, cupboard stones, wardrobe stones, geo map, basic reset (bigger reset for donation/ voting?) smileys, mounts, flyers, (maybe max mounts/ flyers from donation/ voting), bride and groom packs, mirage, ect.

• Another idea, fb bloods are currently not really used, cause it takes so many of them to make the gear. Why not use the FB bloods as a "currency"? You can save them and get some of the items in game, maybe flyers, mounts, rep badges, ect. for them? Possibly even tome?

• bloods could be a good idea. would need to make craftable tabs tho otherwise you are limited in getting the bloods. I was also thinking of removing blood requirements for the few gears they make

• To expand on that thought as i thought about it, why not allow the bloods to be turned into "tokens" of some sort, then the tokens are used to "buy" things that are related to FB's? 1 token for 19 blood, 2 for 29, 3 for 39 ect. Maybe rep could be 2 badges for 1 token? The gear could also be there, as well as the molds that drop in the various FB's -- especially the ones that are "obsolete" in the current version?

• Working on the NPC for veno's to get the Herc/ Nix. Should these be craftable, as we have discussed in the past, or should it be a quest chain the veno completes to receive the Herc/ Nix? Thoughts and ideas?