Switching to x10 rates

Bounty: -
Assignee: -
The server was closed on April 2nd, 2023
https://pwmirage.com/forum/thread/342-we-are-closing/
  • Hi there, this is merely a suggestion but I believe raising the server's overall EXP gains (like 10x) will possibly attract more players to the server. People who have been playing PW for years are most likely the ones who are looking for a good 1.3.6 server to settle in. These players have played through the leveling up phase way too many times to find the motivation to do so again. Other then that a working macro and an autopath system sure would be good to have. You sure have a server with potential from what I can see in-game! Oh also the vote shop doesn't seem to load but maybe because I am using firefox? Idk. Anyhow good luck with everything!

• Beta

Added the Label Content
  • Beta

Changed the title of the thread from “Server suggestions” to “Switching to x10 rates”.
  • You're basically suggesting to close the server and start another one. This won't happen. Others do that and imo it's pathetic; we don't have to follow.

• Oh I didn't know you had to close a server in order to change the exp rates. I just thought I'd share my thoughts on what would make the server more attractive but at the end of the day it is your server, I respect your vision for it and hope the best for it!

• I agree with Beta . I have made the rounds of many servers. One of the main reasons i am here is that its is the EXP rate is low. I find lvling to fast makes the game not worth playing. I like that i earn my lvls . Leveling fast makes a server that only has high level ppl who sit around arch to pvp. So far i have many of the players in here very helpful and with the updated content its enough of the old and new for me to keep playing.

• Beta

Added the Label Rejected