Can't summon pets in TT 3-X third floor

Bounty: -
Assignee: -
The server was closed on April 2nd, 2023
https://pwmirage.com/forum/thread/342-we-are-closing/
  • I was soloing TT 3-1 yesterday and discovered my veno could not summon her pet on the third floor. and since i mentioned TT 3-1 is it normal for the bosses to only drop mirages celestones, coins, and stones of the sacred temple in solo mode? I have run 3-1 6 or 8 times and have only had 1 drop worth getting. Makes me wonder if trying to farm TT 90 gear is worth the effort. It takes 2 runs to get enough stones of sacred temple to get 1 token, and the gear requires over 6,000. and forget squad mode tried that and instead of sharing the drops the other person (we both dual cliented) kept the drops/tokens. It could be they didn't understand that it is expected of the squad leader to evenly distribute the drops, but I won't make that mistake again! So that leaves me soloing the first 2 bosses in 3-1 - not worth the effort!

• Beta

Changed the title of the thread from “TT 3-??” to “Can't summon pets in TT 3-X third floor”.
  • Beta

Added the Label 0%
  • Beta

Added the Label Bug
  • Beta

Added the Label Client
  • I believe you won't be able to summon pets on elevated "areas" so some areas that look like plant pots, carpet, stairs ect. But I've never had it be an issue for tanking mobs/bosses with a pet. Sometimes you jsut need to re-summon the pet when changing floors.

Squad mode is much more rewarding, you can do the first 3 bosses for about 500-1000 Tokens a run. if i remember correctly. Solo is really only if there is no other alternative. I'm fairly sure a level 100 veno/herc could solo squad. (open it as 3-1 medium medium for no Sub cost).

In terms of party, in most cases I would have a dedicated loot "picker" on free mode. And then when finished with running TT, split the drops evening with those in my team. Obviously this depends on the trust of the people you party with. Otherwise, you'll have to ensure the party drops are on random so you can still get some. But defo make sure that everyone in the party is on the same page on how drops will be distributed prior to starting.

• The problem is I can't quite tank some of the bosses in squad mode, yet, but as I said before there is usually nobody on when I am playing. Last night earindill?? ( i am sure that is spelled wrong) logged in just as I was finishing my dailies and ready to log off. otherwise it was just me and my cleric, JustnTyme. I am usually on from 10 to 2 or 3 server time - which is 4 to 8 or 9 local time, for me, except on Fridays and Saturdays. - which is usually from reset to 3AM server time.

but yes i will defo make sure before i squad with someone they understand all drops are to be split evenly.

summoning a pet on the third floor has to be inside the room with the boss. killing any adds is a pain but I am getting better at the dual clienting thing and should be able to take my cleric with me to heal until pet can get aggro. however, i am not entirely sure that was a boss on the third floor just a mini boss - imma gonna have to go exploring some more :)