Suggestions

Bounty: -
Assignee: -
The server was closed on April 2nd, 2023
https://pwmirage.com/forum/thread/342-we-are-closing/
  • Some QoL changes that would be nice:

1) Reduce price of teleport use, I don't know if there is a purpose to the high teleport use, $3,000 to tele to etherblade from Arch, where do these coins go? Is it something that can be reduced to 100 coins? This is not a high priority since farming and using telestones is not that difficult.

2) Make digging farmed items faster/quicker. Farming is a necessary boring task it would be nice if the digger got 8-10 items per dig and it was nearly instantaneous. Especially since telestones and apoth are really the only two things that need plant digs and mold gear and charms are the main purpose of the rock/metal digs. The chance of abusing this is really low.

3) Implement the pickup all function. This would be awesome, due to the low server population most squads consist of alts of the main char, this would save time for those that still play.

4) Make another way of crafting molds for gear or create another way to craft/get mysterious chips. Some of us don't have the time/desire to run Cube.

Perhaps with the daily pages from the school teacher. Once a toon has the rings, which are quickly replaced with better ones, there is really nothing of value at the school teacher.

5) Increase the drop rate of mats for tokens in Lunar (would be nice but not a high priority) and/or the drops in TT and reduce the squad mode from 4 to 2 or 3. Running single mode is not worth the effort.

I make these suggestions knowing they will probably never be implemented. I understand I have limited time to play and that isn't the fault of the game but I am wondering if it is worth my time to even try. Anyway just my thought and suggestions.

• My thoughts - for whatever they're worth.....

1. With coin drops boosted to 5x and the only requirement to craft tp items being herbs of any level, I don't think reducing the tp cost makes sense from a server perspective. Nice to have - certainly, but since one premise of the server is to put in some effort for things, this doesn't appear consistent with that, especially with the ease of crafting tp items already.

2. Absolutely like making digs faster for herbs and other mats. Would appreciate faster digs on cube chests, except room 26 where that's part of the mechanic of the room.

3. Absolutely lol

4. Definitely need better ways to craft mysterious chips. Six chips in each of the 4 cube rooms - if you get the rooms - means it takes forever to get enough chips for gold mats (think you need to chip these???? Sorry don't remember if tokens are used or not) and molds. Alternatively, reduce the chip costs of the items. While I've done CoA for chips, even this provides only a small number of chips. Like the idea of making attendance pages useful for something. Perfect stones aren't really used unless you are making charms and adding an option for chips would be nice.

5. Reduce number to open squad mode to 2 people, yes, absolutely. Implement the TT token trade up project that Satine put out there so we can get higher level mats when there's no one around to run higher level TTs. With the small player base, this would be quite helpful. Increasing drops in lunar I don't believe is necessary and could lead to abuse as those who can run it easily and quickly can then get significantly more drops than us slow people.

• thank you lostbunnie for your response.

5) the token trade up, available for TT mats, could just as easily be abused as the increased drop rate of lunar mats. Those that can run the instances quickly are already able to get far more mats than us slow people. For example, there was a blademaster I heard of, not sure of the name, that could run Lunar in 15 to 20 minutes, while it takes me an hour and a half to do a full run. However, with the low population the abuse would probably be limited to being able to quickly get gear for their own alts since the player base isn't there to sell the mats to other players at exorbitant prices.

• My turn to give my opinion! :P

For proposal 1, I agree with lostbunnie.

For the 2 I totally agree with you two, I was just thinking the same thing I was thinking that we could either make it farm faster or we can get a tool that would farm faster or even after a difficult test, an object that would allow you not to be aggroed by any mob.

For proposal 3, nothing to add as well.

For the 4, I agree with almost everything, after having tested City of abominations, the mysterious chips are quite difficult to farm on the other hand on the fact that the cube is difficult I think that there is a bad opinion of the thing, I take on average 20 minutes to make the cube, sometimes 30, sometimes 10 it depends on the rooms, but I manage it very easily every day (especially on this server it is simplified) and the rooms where you have to wait certainly take time. time but are not boring since you can be on your phone at the same time or even take the opportunity to go get a coffee for example.

Afterwards, indeed, the farming of mysterious chips is too much of a coincidence and if you are unlucky, it takes time to get what you need.

And for proposal 5, I quite agree, I think we need to analyze and revalue some drops but not all.

Hoping that my opinion helps, kisses to all ! :)

Mazekeen.

• 1) I don't think it is necessary, won't make much difference.

2) I think the number of itens per dig is reasonable as it is. Making it dig faster might will be great!

3) Totally agree.

4) Chips is only a struggle because of the low population. Molds have a good drop rate, and with more people playing it will be easy to come by. But I know how you feel, I lost count how many times I had to restart cube to maximize my chips for the day. Maybe adding the option to trade 1 attendance sheet for 3 or 5 chips would be a good idea?

5) I think lunar mats need an increase in drop rate as well. Lunar is really hard to farm and requires way too many runs to craft a weapon. TT drop rate is fine, but I agree with the trade up - altough it is not worth to farm low level TTs to craft higher level itens. Maybe a trade down of the mats? With trade down, the drops from a boss in TT99 will be enough to craft a TT70 set, so higher players can easily help low levels to gear. When the population grows we can review the trade up/down to avoid abuses. And yes, reduce the number of required people to open squad mode, please.

What you guys think?

• thank you all for your opinions.

1) I guess I should have been more specific - the primary reason for including that request was because sometimes, if a toon hasn't farmed it would be nice to be able to use the teleport from city to city rather than use telestones. BUT it is NOT a high priority. I cam curious what happens to those coins, do they go to the server? factions? core? GMs?

2) Farming 8 to 10 items vs 3 to 6 is the difference between taking 2 hours to farm 200 mats or 45 minutes! What does it matter? If someone only has an hour or two to play I am pretty sure farming is gonna be very low on their priorities and they will end up flying to their destination, further reducing the need for the ability to craft telestones.

3) Thanks for agreeing with me on this one :thumbup:

4) as teteuzos pointed out the chip rate is a struggle because of the low population. Unless you are expecting a huge increase soon I don't see this struggle resolving itself any time soon. I am not sure what teteuzos meant by "Molds have a good drop rate, and with more people playing it will be easy to come by." Good drop rate? In whose imagination? I have run the, at level for my toons, dungeons MANY time and get the same molds over and over, not consistently or regularly but enough that I have sold probably 5 to 7 of the same mold that I can't use. With more people playing?? When are these more people playing?

"Had to restart Cube to maximize ships for the day"? and how many chips did you get? How many runs will it take to get 788 chips for ONE mat for better gear? I have tried Cube many times and got maybe 1% exp, spent millions of coins (for items needed), for ZERO chips or useful items. Is it a glitch? Am I doing it wrong? idk - I applaud those that can and do run CoF I don't it is a waste of my time and energy!

• 4) I don't know how to respond to that. You just said youself that you got 7 of the same mold - that is a good drop rate for me. Of course you won't be able to use all of them, you might already have better gear or it is just not good for your class or alts. Not all molds have the same drop rate, usually better items are harder to get. That is just how game works. It is important to remember that playing alone a game that was designed to play with a group of people isn't the best experience. It is harder to do things and requires more time investment - and that is not the game's fault.

5) You can get 24-28 chips/day in cube. 788 chips for one mat is a waste of time - don't do that. If you did cube that many times and got zero chips you are definitely doing something wrong. Message me in game and I can help you with that.

• 4) 7 of the same mold in 21+ runs so roughly 1 mold in 3 runs I guess you could call that a "good drop rate"! I never said it was the games fault - in fact I think I said exactly the opposite! Yes, it is an mmoprg but with the sparse population of this particular server I think some concessions could be made for solo players.

5) So you agree warsoul weapons are not an option even though they are technically available/farmable from the npc on the platform. Message you in game? when do you play, server time? I am on between 1:30AM and 2 to 2:30AM, I am in the USA and usually get on before I go to work. Sundays and Mondays are the exception.

I am gonna have to see if I need any molds that are available with chips or just stick to TT gear until I can get Diety gear.

• teteuzos re: TT trade down -- this was intentionally removed so that players have to farm the "correct" TT for their gear and one higher toon can't simply run 3-x and gear a bunch of ppl/alts/whoever with that one run. I don't think this should be changed back. The point of a trade up is that those of us who cannot run higher TT's in squad mode yet then at least have an option to run the squad mode we can do and trade up to the token we need for our gear till we can run the "correct" TT. As Satine pointed out -- no one is going to run TT1-1 when they can get better drops from TT1-3 or 2-1 or whatever and more tokens for those drops. I would always expect to run the highest TT I can for the drops I need for my gear since that will always provide gear faster.

• lostbunnie any decision on the requests to allow squad mode to be opened with 3 people vs 4? Just wondering.

I ran TT to get tokens for some chars that will soon be level 80. Out of 4 runs I got 1 mat worth 13 tokens and 5 klunky swords. I need 1424 tokens to make two sets of gear. At the rate I experienced today it will take 400+ runs. I am hoping this was just an anomaly and drops will be better next time I am able to do some runs.

I was able to get the tokens needed for the two pieces of level 90 gear another toon needed, from a higher level TT.