Crafting

The server was closed on April 2nd, 2023
https://pwmirage.com/forum/thread/342-we-are-closing/
  • Figured I would start a new thread, to discuss different crafting ideas. Below are some that I have been thinking about

1. Increase the success rate for 2 star items for the necessary crafting for leveling mastery (currently at 67% for 1 star, 30% for 2 and 3% for 3) my suggestion would be 20, 60, 20 or close to

2. Rather than lowering the number of mats needed to craft the 2 star items, or increasing the likeliness of those mats dropping, when not add an NPC that converts useless (lime stone, ragged fur, element powder, mystical fur) into the lowest grade crafting mats to use in crafting (glue, leathers, textiles and oils).

It would even be feasible/ possible to "trade" within groups (turn xx grease into xx purified oil) but not between (cant turn cotton thread into purified oil). This will allow us to get the game up quicker, since there would be less "messing" with things, and also puts a use to some of the "useless" lower level items in the game.

• Entei also suggested that there be a very low chance of creating a mold weapon/ gear piece when crafting. I find that intriguing -- we could even go for having a low (very very low) chance of instead crafting charms? rep? something off the wall but useful -- might just make people craft

• What are thoughts on making the blood exchange NPC have a small -- like under 1% -- chance of giving DOUBLE reward? or even giving EXTRA reward (you choose say Exp, and there is a less than 1% chance you could get rep, spirit or chips as well?

• So far on the "blood npc" you have choices of: Exp Boost, Charms, scrolls, exp, shards, rep, world chat and teleport. (for 19/29 blood, keeping same theme for 39/51 and 59/69). Any other ideas of what would be useful to characters around that level?