2019 Recap

The server was closed on April 2nd, 2023
https://pwmirage.com/forum/thread/342-we-are-closing/
  • I wish everyone a Happy New Year! 2019 was good for PW Mirage, so let's make 2020 even better!

Huge, huge, thank you to Escanor and foxi for contributing. Not only I'm so grateful for the work you're doing, but I also can't find words for how amazed I am by that work. It is this kind of self-motivation of yours that makes me want to work on the editor and also, once the server is ready, spend my money to keep it going.

Because of this occasion, I wanted to recap everything we have so far and hopefully narrow down the scope of what still needs to be done before we open the server.

* First, we can craft utility items with regular materials. misc crafting

also:

I personally love this idea. We might want to tweak the amounts of required resources later on, but I think we can agree that all those tp stones, charms, and guardian scrolls should be craftable this way. I'm not sure about the Geo Map, but let's take that discussion somewhere else.

* Crafting utility items with FB bloods FB Blood exchange NPC

It conflicts a little with the above. I'll post my suggestions in the thread, but overall this is good and will eventually make it into the game.

* Swap TT materials Twilight Temple Exchange NPC

Honestly I'm not into TT too much and can't say anything here. If everyone agrees, this should make it into the game.

* Simpler DQ gear crafting Dragon sphere system

I find it super cool that we have all molds collected there. Although as for the NPC as a whole I think it's way too easy to obtain a legendary set with those rates.

* Craftable Hercules & Phoenix veno pets, alongside with some pet food and cages Pet Creation NPC

I think we need more venos on the forums to be able to say if it's good or not.

* There's an interesting idea to make leveling craft much more fun - Crafting

1. Increase the success rate for 2 star items for the necessary crafting for leveling mastery (currently at 67% for 1 star, 30% for 2 and 3% for 3) my suggestion would be 20, 60, 20 or close to

2. Rather than lowering the number of mats needed to craft the 2 star items, or increasing the likeliness of those mats dropping, when not add an NPC that converts useless (lime stone, ragged fur, element powder, mystical fur) into the lowest grade crafting mats to use in crafting (glue, leathers, textiles and oils).

• So we have the following still to be decided:

* Dragon orbs - Dragon Orbs

* Daily quests / BHs / events - Daily quests

* Items, where do we put those?

• Inventory/Stash Extension Stones
    • Dice tickets & Do-All cards
    • Fairly slow mounts and flyers (the fastest ones go to the boutique)
    • Mirage Celestones
    • Refine stones (with boosted success rates so that they're actually useful)
    • Damage/Damage reduction charms
    • Stat reset notes?

* FC

* XP/Drop rates - Rates

* Reputation - Reputation and Rank