Limiting max level

The server was closed on April 2nd, 2023
https://pwmirage.com/forum/thread/342-we-are-closing/
  • How can we provide stable gameplay if we're always open to changes and we're constantly evolving? We have discussed this with foxi some time ago and I need to read that discussion again, but now I just wanted to write down an idea I just had: what if we limit the max level to .e.g 50 for the first few weeks after the public server launch? During that time we could focus on designing the level 50-70 gameplay, once that's finished increase the max level again, and so on.

On levels 20-50 we won't have to worry about any dragon orbs or so, they would just come later.

• i don't see a reason to limit leveling starting off. that just kinda punishes the try harder who speed level. I'm working with foxi and making orbs craftable as soon as fb19 if the player decides to use the reward for that. some people will just keep leveling and avoid level chucks anyways

• true, most wont use the orbs until after 50, personally I believe it to be useless, cause you are constantly changing weapon/ gear until at least 70. We have thrown a few ideas around for how to obtain them, and honestly, they could be added to the Blood NPC (I did put shards there). We also could look at other ways to craft them. Does Bounty Hunter even exist in 1.3.6? Or do we need to look at other ways to give daily and weekly quests?